3/28/12

Thesis Project: Kobol Utility Animation

I finally got my Final Review date: April 23rd, which happens to be the very first day of the presentations.  I have a lot to complete in order to meet those dates, so I am down to the wire on this.

This week I worked on a short utility animation showing how the pieces of the underbelly of the Kobol work.  There are two video clips here: one shows sort of the final look I am going for with some post processing effects like glow, lens flares, film grain, and heat ripples.  The other is the modified timing to slow down the action a bit.


If I was really focusing on the animation portion of this, I might add a little more random things like pitch and roll to it, but since it's only for showing how the pieces work and line up, this suits the purpose.