2/4/10

More Naked Drawings... Readers Beware

For my anatomy class, we are going to be working on a number of life studies, learning how to represent the human figure by understanding the underlying structure of human anatomy. This week we are focusing on the vertebrae and spine. Who knew there were so many names for all the little bumps and such that are back there? I just never know how to ask someone how their transverse processes are feeling...

Anyway, we had to do one drawing from a photograph that was provided. (I won't post the original photo.) Thank goodness for the figure drawing class I took last semester. It made this assignment ten times easier to work on, although I did do some digital correction to the legs. I still have a problem making stubby legs...

1 comment:

Elder Max and Sister Pat said...

You've been busy. No wonder we haven't heard from you.
Keep it up.